It's hard to put a price on the satisfaction our CAREGiversSM
get from helping others in need, but we do just that. We provide excellent benefits and wages.
Here's what we offer:
- Excellent hourly wages
- Recognition (Gift Cards, Anniversaries, Birthdays)
- Career Path
- Direct Deposit of paychecks
- Supplemental benefits available
- 10% Tuition Reduction Scholarship with ECPI University (Greenville)
- Paid Continuing Education Training
- Friend and Family Referral Bonuses
- A strong passion to work with seniors.
- Patience, compassion and a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Access to reliable transportation.
Additionally, you need to complete a drug test, a criminal background check and driving record check. There may be minimum age requirements or other state guidelines.